It is normal for people with cancer diagnosed to have emotional problems. However, the emotional imbalance worsens the patient’s symptoms. Dr Chantana Somphadung, Medical Doctor at Akesis Life Clinic, explains how the treatment is frequently used for helping patient coping with stress and complementing the integrative approach.
- Good heath starts with Detox!
- Self-care after Ramadan!
- Nourish your body, nourish your soul!
- The Importance of Having the Right Food During Cancer
- Reducing the Risk of Cancer with Antioxidants
- Cancer can be Illusive during annual health check-ups
- Relax Your Body and Mind with Crystal Singing Bowl Healing Therapy
- Post Cancer treatment care