Oxidation therapy uses Ozone mix with 200 cc of the blood and re-infuse back into the patient. Ozone is an activated form of oxygen molecule know as 03. It behaves more energetically with more oxidative effects than oxygen to modulate the immune system, kills bacteria and viruses on contact. It also increases oxygen delivery to the tissues and cells, increases cellular energy production and has anti-infection effects.
Cell stimulation, degeneration and prevention against mutation
Oxidation Therapy stimulates hematogenous oxidation to improve the function of platelets, red and white blood cells:
- Platelets: With hematogenous oxidation, platelets release stimulates growth factor which restores and repairs many organs including vessel walls and strengthens the cells.
- Red blood cells: With hematogenous oxidation, red blood cells can carry plus transfer oxygen and nutrients better. Adequate oxygen and nutrient transferred to cells contributes to more efficient cellular metabolism plus more energy generation. On the contrary, if oxygen and nutrients are inadequately transferred, the cells can be lack of both oxygen and energy. This is especially so in the case of persons with high toxins. It can impede metabolism or acidic blood from unhealthy food intake. As a result, cellular metabolism is inefficient and generates less energy. Inadequate energy accelerates cell degeneration, mutation or cell death.
- White blood cells: With hematogenous oxidation, enzymes in white blood cells can function better. They can get rid of microorganisms, reduce inflammation and repair cells more efficiently.
Oxidation therapy uses Ozone mix with 200 cc of the blood and re-infuse back into the patient. Ozone is an activated form of oxygen molecule know as 03.
Regenerative medicine approach aims to resolve health issues at the root cause. Therefore, it strongly emphasizes on improving metabolism at the cellular level.
Benefits of Oxidation Therapy at the cellular level
Oxidation Therapy stimulates hematogenous oxidation and cellular metabolism. Hematogenous oxidation boosts the cell blood function and generates blood oxyanions. Blood oxyanions can help improve metabolism throughout the body.
- Anyone who wants to improve the cellular metabolism.
- Anyone who is keen on preventive care as cellular oxidation is cellular detoxification which can be beneficial for many.
- Patients with chronic diseases such as HIV, hepatitis, arthritis, Coxsackie virus, herpes simplex, herpes zoster, influenza, tuberculosis, pneumonia and more.
- Patients with atherosclerosis and diseases such as hypertension, diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
- Patients with immune-related diseases such as SLE and allergies.
- Patients with rheumatoid arthritis (RA).
- Cancer patients (in combination with other treatment methods).
- Patients with weak immunity.