Ozone is introduced through rectum. It does not enter into the blood circulation and it does not reach tumor cells.
In medicine, ozone therapy is used to disinfect and treat conditions by disinfecting the area around them, improving the body’s intake and use of oxygen, and activating the immune system.
How ozone may be beneficial to health:
- deactivating bacteria, viruses, fungi, parasites, yeast, and protozoa
- stimulating the immune system to speed up healing
- improving circulation by cleaning the arteries and veins
- purifying blood and the lymph
- normalizing hormone and enzyme production
- having anti-inflammatory properties
- reducing pain
- stopping bleeding
- preventing shock
- limiting stroke damage
- reducing cardiac arrhythmia or abnormal heart rhythm
- reducing the risk of complications from diabetes
- improving brain function and memory