We all heard about plenty of benefits of Vitamin C or aka ascorbic acid from its potency in preventing cold to its ability to keep our body defense system functioning, but is it true that vitamin C can kill cancer? Dr Sitt Tienthiti, an integrative oncology practitioner at Akesis Life has an answer.
- Good heath starts with Detox!
- Self-care after Ramadan!
- Nourish your body, nourish your soul!
- The Importance of Having the Right Food During Cancer
- Reducing the Risk of Cancer with Antioxidants
- Cancer can be Illusive during annual health check-ups
- Relax Your Body and Mind with Crystal Singing Bowl Healing Therapy
- Post Cancer treatment care